What is AVIS full-service leasing?
Full-service leasing is a smart and more convenient alternative to more conventional car leasing. This is a car rental, where all the costs related to the vehicle are fixed in one rental payment for the entire period.
The right price, great service, security, and 24/7 support are just some of the benefits that Avis full-service leasing customers will appreciate.
What is a full-service lease?
Full-service leasing is a type of leasing where the car is given to the customer (for rent) for a certain period (on average 3-5 years). The contracts are prepared according to your needs: a fixed monthly payment for the rental period of the contract between 24 months and 60 months and for mileage between 10,000 km and 150,000 km. Avis full-service leasing has two basic packages - Avis Standard and Avis Business.
The rent is unchanged throughout the rental period. It depends on the purchase value of the vehicle, the residual value, and the selected AVIS additional services.
The monthly fee for a full-service lease is higher than for a finance lease and an operating lease, as all services important to the vehicle are included in the monthly fee. Before the end of the contract, the customer can choose whether he or she wants to return the vehicle and choose a new one, extend the existing contract and continue to use the vehicle or buy out the vehicle.
As our full-service leasing customer, you entrust your company's vehicle fleet to our professional team. We will guide you in choosing a new vehicle and help you calculate the costs of a future vehicle.
What are the benefits of full-service leasing?
- Monthly fixed fees that allow you to plan cash flows.
- All vehicle-related expenses are included in the monthly consolidated invoice.
- Guaranteed comfort and service - everything related to the vehicle is guaranteed by Avis Leasing.
- This is an off-balance sheet solution because the car is rented, not purchased.
- Easier accounting - one consolidated invoice per month for all services. One 24/7 phone number for all questions.
- At the end of the lease, the customer can choose whether he/she wants to buy out or return the vehicle and choose a brand-new vehicle.